Giving to ICTAS
ICTAS is grateful to each of the dedicated benefactors who have expressed their commitment to a sustainable society and excellence in research through support for the institute. Contributions from the Hugh and Ethel Kelly Foundation and the American Electric Power Foundation have been pivotal in helping ICTAS become a driving force for the growth and expansion of research at Virginia Tech.
The development office of the College of Engineering identifies, cultivates, and recognizes those interested in supporting the ICTAS mission and programs by
- Supporting the ICTAS mission and its major programs.
- Assisting donors in finalizing charitable gifts in a way that allows individuals and organizations to fulfill philanthropic and financial goals.
- Working to build an association of alumni and friends who will participate through collaboration and contribution to setting and meeting future goals for the institute.
Support to ICTAS may be channeled many ways, including:
- Research initiatives
- Education initiatives
- Scholarships to deserving students
- Fellow awards to deserving faculty
- Capital initiatives
- Outreach initiatives
- Faculty, staff, and student incentive programs
- Endowment opportunities
Gifts may be targeted to support immediate needs, current or future opportunities, or specific programs. All gifts contribute to the overall health, productivity, and potential of the institute as well as that of the university.
You may use Virginia Tech’s secure online giving system to make a gift in support of the institute. If you would like to learn more about the options the university offers for making a gift, use the links provided below.